Hello my lovely reader,
I know i know this is not a beauty post but hey you need to eat good to look good right 😉 haha gotcha !! Kidding. Lately I have been looking into good recipes to boost up my cooking skills and tried this recipe. It is certainly a re-creation, I twerked it a bit and made slight changes as my family loves gravy and added spices in it aswell. This recipe is from the famous KCH group on Facebook. Im so glad im part of it though i dont participate much but i do try recipes from there and enjoy them 🙂
The recipe is originally from Fariha bilal member of Karachi Chef at Home.
So here is how the recipe goes…
Recipe as i followed: (1kg ratio)
Ingredients: (for kababs)
Chicken mince: 1 kg
Onion: 2 finely chopped
Ginger Garlic paste: 1 tsp each
Dhaniya powder: 1 tsp
Zeera power: 1tsp
Chapli kabab masala: 4tbsp
Dhaniya+ Podina: andazan half bunch
Green chillies: 3
Crushed red chilis: 1tsp
Kasuri methi: 1/2 tsp
Bread: 2 Slices
Ingredients: (for gravy)
Oil: 1/2 cup
Onion: 2 medium chopped
Tomatoes: 2 medium chopped
Dhaniya powder: 1/2 tbps
Zeera powder: 1/2 tbsp
Haldi: 1/2 tsp
Zeera sabut: 2 pinch
Water as required to bhoon-fie the masala and how much gravy/curry you want.
For Kabab –
1. Mix all the dry ingredients with the mince and also add one egg+ 2 bread slices with it. Prepare kababs, (I used seekh kabab shape) fry them and set aside.
1. In 1/2 cup oil add in sabut zeera along with chopped onions when they turn light golden add tomatoes, ginger garlic paste and all the other ingredients except dhaniya and green chilies.
2. Add in water to bhoon-fy the masala.
3. Once the masala is ready, add the fried kababs and with dhaniya and green chilies. Leave it to dum for 10mins.
I really enjoyed trying this recipe as its not a typical dish and my family loved it. And you can also only make the kababs and fry them to enjoy a perfect snack in the evening. It tastes really good that way aswell 🙂
This recipe went into my recipe book instantly 😀 specially i make the kababs and freeze them its a time saver 😉
Hope you all enjoyed reading this and will try it out. Waiting for your feedback.
Until next time my lovelies.
Quick and Easy Banana Bread Recipe
So one night I had this urge to have some banana bread, I had never ever tried a banana bread or maybe once i guess that I dont even remember how it tastes. This time i really needed to boost up my taste buds to know how it tasted.
So the next evening I stormed up into the kitchen and tried out this super easy and deliciously moist banana bread recipe.
So lets just roll up those sleeves and get some backing done 😀
- 4 medium or 3 large overripe bananas
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil or melted butter
- 1 large egg
- 2/3 cup (white and brown sugar mix)
- 1.5 cups All-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Yogurt
- 1/2 cup nuts (optional)
- Grease and apply flour on any loaf pan and preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 160
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the bananas into a smooth paste like form and add in yogurt. (Be sure to use bananas that are over ripe because the flavors will be more intense.)
- Add in sugar, followed by oil, and the egg, making sure to whisk before adding each ingredient.
- Drop in the flour mixed with the salt, baking soda and baking powder and mix only until the dry ingredients are moistened. (Try not to over-mix the batter because it will result in a dry bread)
- Place the batter into your pan and tap the pan on the counter to release any air bubbles.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean.
- Sprinkle some icing sugar for decoration (I went a lil extra with it :P)
P.S: Make sure your bananas are ripped as they work as sweetening agent to the bread, else you have to incorporate some extra sugar in the recipe. The yogurt will help keep the bread moist and soft. The temperature of your oven can differ, so make sure you keep a check on the batter close to the ending time as you don’t want a hard and crunchy bread! Also if your bread still needs to cook and the upper layer is burning place a foil over it to prevent it from getting that burned look.
Let me know if you try the recipe and share you experience in the comments below !
Until next time,
Catch you with another recipe.
Follow me on my social networks:
FB: B With Beauty Numz
Insta : numz_zee