One Pot Microwave Brownie – Recipe
Hello my beauties,
Hope you are having a fantastic day just like this blog post im about to share with you today 😉 Yes you are damn right brownies makes my mood 10 times happier 😀
I was looking up for some easy go to recipes to try out for a long time and when i got one I had to make few changes to it after 2-3 times of messing up I finally came up with my version of this microwave brownie which is super easy + hassle free + less time consuming all in one 🙂
I named it one pot because literally you need to dumb all the ingredients in one bowl to mix everything together into a batter 😛
I have created a pictorial demonstration for you this time.So with out wasting our time lets hop right into creating this chocolaty good-ness :*
Utensils you will need:
- Measuring Spoons/Cups
- Bowl for mixing
- Flour 12 tbsp
- Sugar 10 tbsp
- Milk 4-6 tbsp
- Baking Powder 3 tbsp
- Coco Powder 6 tbsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Egg 2
- Oil + Coco Powder to grease and dust the pan
- Nutella 2-3 tbsp spoon full
- Cream 1/4 cup (depends how runny or you like the topping)
- Firstly you need to SIFT all the dry ingredients (Flour, Baking Powder, Coco Powder, Brown Sugar) in a bowl so that they are very nicely combined together.
- When all the dry ingredients are mixed well add in the eggs one by one and mix well. The batter will become lumpy but dont worry about it.
- The 1 tbsp at a time add in the milk till the batter becomes smooth, dont make it too runny.
- After that add in 2 tbsp of oil.
- And mix everything together
- Grease your container with oil and dust with coco powder (remove excess powder).
- Pour all the batter into a MICROWAVE FRIENDLY container and bake it for 3mins (check with a toothpick, if comes out clean its done. If not then bake for 1 or 1.5mins more because every microwave temp is different)
- When the brownies are ready leave them to cool and start preparing the topping.
- Microwave Nutella (10 sec at a time. For this amount 2 times is enough). Mix the cream with nutella into a topping consistency.
- Pour the topping onto the brownies and your brownies are ready to serve !!
- If its still hot serve it with ice-cream (Deadly combo 😉 )
Hope you will bake it and enjoy it 😀
Let me know by hashtag #BWBNbakes and also share which kind of recipes you would like to see ahead? Baking, Sweet, Savory Dishes or even Desi food 🙂
Until next time,
With another kitchen wonder.
Stay happy and beautiful.
Connect with me 🙂