It’s my first ever Pictorial DIY Project so please excuse the picture quality. My Project is a 1 sheet Mini Scrap Card. This can be easily made with less as well as inexpensive supplies. The supplies used are:
- 1 sheet (12×12 inches)
- Decorative border punch (Optional)
- Ribbons (Optional for decoration)
- Stickers (Optional)
- Score board and tool
- Paper Trimmer
Now, let’s get started .
- First of all take the sheet of 12×12 inches (I have used a double sided pattern paper but you can use any colored sheet). Cut a strip of 4”x12” and keep it aside. (We will use this strip of paper as tags and decorations for the Mini Scrap Card).
- We are now left with a piece of 8”x12” which will be further cut into 3 equal pieces of 4”x8”.
- Out of these 3 pieces of 4”x8”, we will score 2 of them at 4” on the 8” side and for the 3rd piece we will score it at 4-1/8” and the on 4” on the 8” side.
- Fold all the score lines and crease them with a bone folder to make crisp lines.
- Now on 1 piece out of 2 identical pieces make a border with the border punch and on the 2nd piece make a border on half of it.
- Now join these as shown in the pictures. And then paste it with the last piece which will now come as a pockets book.
And your single sheet scrap book is ready. Decorate as per your liking 🙂
Thank you for stopping by. Do share your work if you try this single sheet card and comment so i can read them.
Disclaimer: If you want your post to be featured on the guest post. Kindly email at email@example.com with your topics.